1. Lace crop tops – Crop tops are definitely here to stay for Spring/Summer and I love this laced cotton top as it also has cute frills at the hems.
2. Topshop biker jacket – I love a biker jacket! Pastel suedes work perfectly as the weather gets warmer.
3. Rose gold cuff bracelet – Currently in a phase of much preferring cuffed bracelets over other bracelet styles as they are so simple but sophisticated.
4. Gingham playsuit – Gingham is currently such an on-trend pattern and such a versatile print for tops, dresses, trousers and accessories. This playsuit is so cute and I love that it incorporates the ruffled trend!
5. Tassel earrings – Enhance a plainer outfit with some striking tassel earrings, I love these as they are in a tri-colour of pastels, so a little more softer if you prefer this to brights.
6. Trench coats – So it’s clear I love a coat/jacket (see my recent post on my new trench coat). I think they look so classic and are a timeless addition to your wardrobe. Also useful for those unpredictable April showers!
7. Ulla Johnson pink dress – Tiered, ruffled dresses especially in a midi-maxi length are really eye-catching and are perfect for a summery occasion if you have one coming up.
8. Yellow sunglasses – Yellow lensed sunglasses, they look so cool on and for just a small accessory they can add such a ray of sunshine to your outfit.
9. Studded shoes – Studs have really grown on me (I must have been looking at too much Valentino) but this high street pair are such a cute version of (currently in my ASOS basket waiting for me to buy them..)
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.