9 fashion trends I am totally crushin’ on this month;
1. Boohoo off the shoulder top £17 – boohoo.com. I love this new take on the off the shoulder tops as we move into Spring.
2. Monica Vinader Fiji Friendship Bracelet friendship bracelets are so cute and I love this sterling silver bangle and soft mint green colour option for Spring.
3. Office leather boots 42 – asos.com. I am such a fan of sock boots and have been for months now, and love these grey boots with contrasting block heel.
4. Topshop two buckle belt buckle belt. topshop.com. The corset belt has grown on me rapidly – perfect to dress up a plain white tee with jeans outfit.
5. Sans Souci skirt £25 – sanssoucistores.com. I have been a fan of suede a-line skirts all winter paired with tights and boots and think they can easily transition into your summer wardrobe.
6. Parisian ripped jeans £25 – asos.com. These jeans are currently in my ASOS basket – I love the depth of the turn ups and the fact that they are more of a cropped length.
7. Joie block heel shoes £97 – saksfifthavenue.com. Criss-cross sandals are so cute right now, with and without a heel. I am so in love with this pair.
8. Chloé chloe purse £1,605 – bergdorfgoodman.com. Ring-detail bags were seen all over the AW17 catwalks and will be a must-have accessory over the coming months. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a high street version of the beautiful Chloe Faye bag.
9. WithChic brown pant £20 – withchic.com. Wide leg trousers are such a great alternative to the everyday pair of jeans, and can easily be dressed up or down for night or day.