Hi dolls! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Time for the monthly post of what I am lusting over in the fashion world! Clearly my shoe obsession is shining through this month; I’m not sure why but shoes and accessories have excited me more than some of the current clothing trends out there at the moment!
- Optic white jeans are a great alternative denim option and make an outfit look so clean and classic. I love the ‘boyfriend’ fit of these, it makes a nice change from the overworn skinny fit! Balenciaga high rise jeans £150 – matchesfashion.com
- Miniature bags are so much more on trend than oversized bags right now! They make for a much cuter accessory to your outfit. I have fallen in love with this Mansur Gavriel leather tote bag
- I love the retro look of round sunglasses, they add serious style points to an outfit! Take inspiration from these Miu miu sunglasses.
- How amazing are these velvet sliders with pearl embellishments. Miu Miu have transformed a poolside slip-on style shoe into something that could be worn almost anywhere.
- Sleeveless duster jackets – Duster jackets are such a good transitional piece for the Spring season and sleeveless versions are great for layering. Boohoo duster coat
- These ruffle wrap skirts are everywhere are the moment; I need to get my hands on one! I particularly love this gingham printed one from Topshop.
- I love the addition of a buckle strap to ballet shoes, they add an edgier twist to an otherwise very cute simple pump.
- Teardrop earrings are such a statement accessory, perfect if you want to add something special to a simple outfit.
- Bardot dresses – This style of dress is so perfect for summery days and I love the pretty print on this one from River Island!
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, 😘